From the Trenches Update
It’s been a while, I know.
Not for lack of desire, in fact I’ve been thinking of you a lot.
Been busy over here, but that’s not excuse, I know.
I’m going to do better. Let me share what’s been happening, where I’m going, and ask you a question very important to me.
What’s Been Happening
If your curious, here are a few things I’ve been working on while working at an amazing company:
- Exhibiting and speaking at small business events like this one and this one.
- Coordinating and delivering small business marketing workshops.
- Cultivating relationships with partners.
- Evaluating opportunities.
- Reading books.
- Coaching baseball.
- Spending some time with family, and new puppy (pictured at top of post, and lots more puppy photos here).
My Intentions Going Forward
Not to bore you, but I thought I’d share my intentions going forward as I currently see it.
1. Publish here and here more regularly.
2. Create an opportunity for others to join the site through a forthcoming newsletter.
Hearing From You
Point #3 above is key.
I’d like to know what is going on in your world!
Let’s start with a question which you can respond to in the comments section below.
When it comes to organizing chaos in your world, what is currently your greatest struggle?
Plenty to share on this end, but I’d like to hear from you first.
What do you say? Chime in now using the comment boxes below.